I’m headed to London and the UK for a few weeks with the amazing Rose Levien, which means that my room is available for anyone looking for temporary (3 week) accommodation in Redfern, Sydney. If you’re moving into the neighbourhood, perhaps from interstate, feel free to check out my listing on Airbnb. You’ll have amazing housemates in Michelle Williams and Adam Tait, both involved in the thriving Start Up Community here in Sydney and a guarantee for good dinner conversations.
The room is available from June the 11th through till the 3rd of July. I’d like to see the room filled for the entire time, but I’m open to interesting and creative suggestions, such as…
- If you’re a freelancer or consultant working elsewhere, come up to Sydney for a couple of weeks and work directly with your Sydney clients. Nothing beats a bit of face time!
- Take that short trip you’ve always wanted and visit Sydney like a local.
- Use Sydney as your base for watching the World Cup, which will be shown live on massive screens in Darling Harbour, 24/7.
- See a show at the Sydney Opera House
- Attend a #sydjel or two at either Agency Rainford HQ (on the 18/06 or 2/07) or Pollenizer HQ (on the 11/06 or 25/06).
- Or all of the above.
Drop me an email (steve at thesquigglyline.com) or tweet me to find out more.
2 thoughts on “I'm headed to London. Fancy renting my room for the 3 weeks whilst I'm away?”
Just an update: The room has been filled.